Thursday, 21 February 2013
Dear person reading this; I'm not sure many keep track of my updates, but I'm sorry it has been so long. Lately I've learned how hard life can be and I need you to know, never give up. I know I don't know you. But if you're anything like me, you hide the tears and feel alone. You are not alone. I may not know you but I promise I am here please remember that. Enjoy the post .
1. I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.
2. It never gets any easier: people you love not being there anymore.
3. Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night's sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way too.
4. Sometimes, there are things in our life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes, change may not be what we want. Sometimes, change is exactly what we need. and sometimes, saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you'll ever have to do, but sometimes, saying hello again is the thing that breaks you down and makes you more vulnerable than you ever thought possible. Sometimes, change is too much to bear. but most of the time, change is the only thing saving your life.
5. Don`t give up. You may be tempted to, but don`t give up; when you`ve misplaced your hopeful dreams, dare to believe again in the impossible; catch a ray of sunshine and hold on tightly; the one who holds your hand will never let you go.
6. "We are all going, I thought, and it applies to turtles and turtlenecks, Alaska the girl and Alaska the place, because nothing can last, not even the earth itself. The Buddha said that suffering was caused by desire, we'd learned, and that the cessation of desire meant the cessation of suffering. When you stopped wishing things wouldn't fall apart, you'd stop suffering when they did."
7. To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever. You don't get over it because 'it' is the person you loved. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes. How could it? the particularness of someone who mattered enough to grieve over is not made less by anything. This hole in my heart is in the shape of you and no one else can fit. Why would I want them to?
8. The thing about you is you’re fun, you make me laugh and you make feel more alive. Okay, you make me a little crazy sometimes, but there are these moments in my mind, crystal- clear images of you and me and that summer I can't let go, and it all makes such perfect sense.
9. Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.
10. There are times when I doubt everything. When I regret everything you've taken from me, everything I've given you, and the waste of all the time I've spent on us.
11. A piece of me is gone. I think we're made up of all these different pieces and every time someone goes, you're left with less of yourself.
12. I want to say something: I've tried to be forgiving. And yet, there were times in my life, whole years, when anger got the better of me. Ugliness turned me inside out. There was a certain satisfaction in bitterness. I courted it. It was standing outside, and I invited it in.
13. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes.
14. I tried to erase you from my head so I wouldn't miss you as much. I thought I was doing myself a favor by forgetting, but no matter what I did, who I kissed, or how hard I tried, you were my first thought each morning and the last person I wanted to talk to everynight. And that's gotta count for something.
15. You wanna know why I hate you? You broke me, you took and you took and youdidn't even think of my feelings. You didn't think about the outcome of how
this would effect me, you only thoughtabout yourself and how this would help you and do you good. You didn't take into consideration that I had neverdone that before and that it would hit me hard my first time and than you left, without a word. You don't fuck with people's feelings like this, I did not deserve to be hurt like this. no one does.
16. So tell me what your secret is to letting go, letting go like you did.
17. There's an old proverb that says you can't choose your family. You take what the fates hand you. And like them or not, love them or not, understand them or not, you cope. Then there's the school of thought that says the family you're born into is simply a starting point. They feed you, and clothe you, and take care of you until you're ready to go out into the world and find your tribe.
18. How come we're never happy? It was, I decided, a legitimate question. How come humans, with all their ways to make life easier, were never content? It was as if perfect happiness did not exist. Even now, as the warmth suffocated me and the cold froze me, I was proving it to myself. Just when I wanted something the most, I received it, only to realize that I had never really wanted it in the first place.
19. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
20.I don't ever want to hurt you, i don't want to have to share my pain with you, more so shift it onto you. so i hold it in, and i'm sorry. i keep getting upset, and when you are there, when you try and talk to me i keep pushing you away.
21. if you are going to stay, stay forever. if you are going to leave, then do it today. if you are going to change, change for the better. and if you are going to talk, make sure you mean all that you say.
22. I love people. Everybody. I love them, I think, as a stamp collector loves his collection. Every story, every incident, every bit of conversation is raw material for me. My love's not impersonal yet not wholly subjective either. I would like to be everyone, a cripple, a dying man, a whore, and then come back to write about my thoughts, my emotions, as that person. But I am not omniscient. I have to live my life, and it is the only one I'll ever have. And you cannot regard your own life with objective curiosity all the time.
23. As if he’d never existed. What a stupid and impossible promise to make. He could steal my pictures and reclaim his gifts, but that didn’t put things back the way they’d been before I’d met him, I was changed, my insides altered almost past the point of recognition. It was a promise that he could never keep, a promise that was broken as soon as he’d made it.
24. I have learned that almost all stereotypical terms have meaning as you grow. Such as, I love you but I'm not in love with you. I understand. Jumbled words start to make more sense like, as you fall I fall with you, as you breath I breath with you. I understand. Growing up could be possibly the hardest, easiest, ugliest, most beautiful thing that can happen to a person. I'm growing up.
25. I understood that he didn't want me around anymore. But it made life seem black and white, flat and dimensional. I craved the oxygen and color he brought. He had changed life, and now it just couldn't change back.
I hope you smile today :)
Wednesday, 07 November 2012
I need to tell you something. Never give up. God i know it's hard. But I swear if we keep telling ourselves its worth it, it will be. Enjoy the post
1. I don't know why, with such a glorious world as we've been provided, with birds, sunshine, beautiful trees and flowers, and the radio, why people don't get on better than they do.
2. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
3. A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. a dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt. a dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail.
4. Sometimes you need to be alone. Sometimes, you just don't want to be comforted. Because you need the chance to take it in. All that has been, all the pain left behind. The best cure is time on your own to analyze, time to pull yourself together again and time to see that all you ever wanted is now nothing but a fading memory. Time to let it go, and time to start again.
5. And he asked me what happened to make me that way; I could barely look up into his eyes when his question fully processed in my head. What happened was him. When he left me that cold November night, it’s like the stars couldn’t even shine, even though they were, as a matter of fact they were shining every clear night. And I know it doesn’t make much sense, but he was everything. He kept my lungs inhaling and when he left…They almost stopped. And to be honest I wish they would’ve. But of course, I didn't tell him this.
6. good luck trying to find someone who cares like i did. who understands you like i do. who is forgiving like i am, and when you realize there is no one out there like me… i won't be where you left me.
7. I need you more than anyone else on this entire planet could possibly need you. I need you to take care of me, to put up with me, and most of all I need you to love me. Because I love you.
- The Simpsons
8. And maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much. But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up. Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well. And you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest. I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'cause I remember it all too well.
9. It's not okay because he made me laugh, because i didn't have to pretend to be
anything other than who i am when i was with him. because i don't believe that
stuff about finding your other half, but because I do believe that what you look for
is someone who makes you a better person when you are with them, who changes
you for the better, who makes you the best person you can possibly be,
because i thought that i had found that in him.
10. I remember all the late night talks and all the words I was comfortable saying to him, but I never would have been able to say to anyone else. I remember all the songs that take me back and make me smile. I remember all the promises we both knew would be broken. I remember all the moments he took my breath away and how he knew more about me than I thought anyone could. I remember the games we played because we talked so much we couldn’t think of anything to say. I still think about the kind of person I must be to have thrown that all away.
11. Trust me, I’m not lying. I do miss you deep down inside. You told me that I wouldn’t lose you, yet I lost you. You told me you wanted to spend time with me, but I didn’t get my chance to. Somehow I should have expected this to happen, but I didn’t let it bother me. It’s kind of like I wanted it to happen. You said things that no one has ever said to me and you opened my eyes to what surrounds me. You made me realize that I had a lot more than I actually thought and no one has made me feel so loved like you did. You taught me how to love. You taught me to not only love myself, but you taught me how to love others. Whether you believe it or not, I fell in love with you.
12. I know what it’s like to be so mad, you go into this blind rage and don’t even remember what you said or did. I know what it’s like to be so heartbroken, you can’t even look at yourself in the mirror without bursting into tears. I know what it’s like to have so many bad things happen to you,you start to lose faith in everything. However, I also know times of pure joy and happiness. And if I can just keep my mind set on those, I know I’ll make it through all of the hard times. And maybe, just maybe, I’ll be able to find the faith I thought I had lost forever.
13. I want you to promise me something; if you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing, even if you're scared that it will cause problems, even if you're scared it will burn your whole life to the ground, you say it, and you say it loud.
- Grey's Anatomy
14. It was once thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it. I knew what happened when you let yourself get close to someone, when you started to believe they loved you; you'd be disappointed. Depend on someone, and you might as well admit you're going to be crushed, because when you really needed them, they wouldn't be there. Either that, or you'd confide in them and you added to their problems. All you ever really had was yourself, and that sort of sucked if you were less than reliable.
15. I won’t fight to stay when all you want for me to do is leave. I’m not going to miss you when you don’t miss me. I’m not going tocare when you don’t at all. I’m not going to try anymore. You’ve keptmy hopes up for much too long. It’s time I start thinking about myself again and not you. It’s time I be strong. It’s time I let you go.It’s about time I be happy. It’s about time I stop chasing you.
16. There is beauty in endings, even if we don't want to admit it at the time. Remember, we are always in awe of the beauty of a sunset, as it takes away the light of the day we knew. We know the sun will rise again, we know the stars will guide us through the darkness of the night. Life isn't much different than the scenes it plays before our eyes. Things will get brighter again.
17. I want you to know that i love you. I never did stop, not for one gasping second. My love for you is unconditional and it will never end as long as I live. I refuse to find others when I have the one I want. I never doubted us, but you did. I never stopped thinking about you even though you stopped thinking about me. I never wanted to let go, but you did.
18. Sometimes people do actually feel that way; sometimes your life feels exactly like it's caving in on you. Sometimes people really do feel like they don't want to exist, like they just want to curl up in a ball and go into that place between life and death. Saying "I don't want to exist" isn't saying "I want to die." It's saying "I wish, that for the time being I could go somewhere and not have to feel." I don't think there's anything wrong with that, and if you don't know how it feels to feel this way than you have no place to judge anyone who does.
19. The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor; but that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along. People who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring - all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It's overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt.
20.And if you really need him, fate won't let you lose him. Fate will bring him back. It may not be soon, but he'll come back.
21. I am self-conscious too much, I don't brush my teeth enough, I like to spend a lot, I have very drastic mood changes, and am often - without realizing it - very mean to those I love.
22. beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. extend to them all the care, kindness,and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thoughtof any reward. your life will never be the same again.
23. We live in this culture where everything is supposed to be so hip and so cool.. and it's not cool to love, and it's not cool to take care of each other, and it's not cool to stand up for ourselves. But you know what? Fuck all of that. I believe in love, and I believe that the only way that we are going to survive this fucking craziness that's going on in our world today is if we just learn to look at love, turn our heads the other way from all the bullshit, and fucking love.
24. You're gonna fly with every dream you chase. You're gonna cry, but know that that's okay. Sometimes life's not fair, but if you hang in there, you're gonna see that sometimes bad is good. We just have to believe things will work out like they should. Life has no guarantees, but always loved by me, you're gonna be.
25. He's not perfect, you aren't either and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh, at least once, causes you to think twice, and he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break. Don't hurt him, don't change him and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy. Yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist but there is always one guy who is perfect for you. -Bob Marley.
26.I love those kind of nights that turn out unexpectedly good, great, and sometimes just all out amazing just because you didn’t really expect anything to happen at all. if only we could live just like that — with no expectations in mind. it’s possible we’d be much happier, with more memorable moments that would last us a lifetime.
27. Fight for me. I want you to beg me to stay and tell me how horrible you're doing without me. Show me you need me and want me in your life. That you'll do anything to make me stay. Show me that I'm the only girl for you, and no other girl compares. Chase after me. Don't let me give up, show me I'm making a big mistake by leaving. Show me how important I am to you. Don't just let me walk away...
28. We had the best years of our lives, but you and I will never be the same. September took me by surprise and I was left to watch the seasons change. It's been so quiet since you've gone and everyday feels more like a year. Sometimes I wish I could move on, the memories would all just disappear. So many things I should've said when I had the chance, so many times we took it all for granted. I never thought this could ever end, I never thought that I'd lose my best friend, everything is different now, can we stop the world from turning? I never thought I'd have to let you go, I never thought I'd ever feel this low, I wish I could go back, can we stop the world from turning?
29.I hope that he's happy, more happy than he could ever imagine. But, I hope that one day he wakes up and feels empty, like there is some part of him he can't find. I hope realization hits him across the face and knocks the wind out of him. I hope he finally breaks down and cries his eyes out while he can feel his heart shattering into a billion little pieces. All because he realizes that I'm the best and most real thing he ever had, and that he knows he can never get me back. Forever feeling empty and discontented.
30. Once upon a time, we really loved each other, but as time went by, there just got to be all these things, little things, stupid things, that were left unsaid. And all these things that were left unsaid piled up, like the clutter in our storage room. And after awhile, there was so much that was left unsaid, that we barely said anything at all.
31. we run back to each other when it is convienent. we know that in the end we are meant for each other but not for right now. so we play these games and act like we are okay when one of us has something else. when in reality it tears us apart to know that we can be happy with someone else. but it is that slight hope that we will end up together that always keeps us running back for more.
32. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight, looked him in the eye and said, "You’re the only thing in this screwed up world that’s right."
33. It's funny how you can completely forget a moment in your life and then with one instant, one comment, you remember it, as if you've lived it all over again.
I hope you smile today :)
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
This one is for you. This one is for the strong person reading this, and although I do not know your name, or your story, I know you can get through absolutely anything that is thrown at you. I want you to know I believe in you and I believe you are important. Enjoy the post.
1. You know I'd fall apart without you. I don't know how you do what you do. 'Cause everything that don't make sense about me, it makes sense when I'm with you. Like everything that's green, girl I need you; 'Cause it's more than one and one makes two. So put aside the math and the logic of it; You gotta know you're wanted too.
2. Never underestimate a girl's love for her favorite band. Never think, even for a minute, that she won't defend them to her death. Because it's not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It's the guys, it's a gals, it's the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with, thanks to the band. That band might have saved her life. Or maybe they just make her smile every day. That girl's favorite band, they've never broken her heart. They have yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.
3. "i'm walking away and i know she wishes i would turn back more than anything. she's going to love me her entire life and, maybe i will too. but, i'm getting on this train for the last time. she knows the distance is hard; she knows the miles are too much. i wish they weren't. but this goodbye is the last. it isn't "i'll see you soon" anymore. this is goodbye for good. will i miss her? i'll miss her always, every second i spend forgetting her and everything she meant to me. a year and a half of my life spent breathing her, and now it's hard to breathe at all. i know i'm destroying her. i doubt she's even breathing at a safe rate right now. but, my life can no longer be her. i can't pretend and i can't fight the miles any longer. she is unlike anyone, i won't deny you that. but she deserves a hero and i am not hers anymore. she'll think about me constantly and i'll ignore her. she isn't my heart anymore; she can't be. my back is probably burning itself into her memory but it's too late. though i've loved her with all i have, this is goodbye. i am leaving her empty and i wish her luck. i would die before wanting to leave her like this, but i am. odd, love is."
4. maybe there is something you are afraid to say, or someone you are afraid to love, or somewhere you are afraid to go.it is gonna hurt. it is gonna hurt because it matters.
5. let's make more "remember when..." moments
6. you could talk about anything, I'd still listen, because I love hearing your voice
7. She's heartbroken. Completely. She sits in her room with the music up just like every other day, and no one is aware how much she hates her life, and how many tearsshe cries. No one asks her if she's okay. No one can really see how broken she is.
8. I know that things between us are pretty much beyond repair now. And I wouldn't ever presume to try and make everything better with a conversation, so that's not what this is, but I just wanted to tell you -I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the pain it caused you. But mostly, I'm sorry for my part in it. I'm sorry because I miss our friendship. And however far off it may be, I look forward to the day that we can be friends again.
9. My nerves have been shaking twenty-four seven and I've stopped trying to calm them. Nothing, and I mean nothing, seems right anymore. Each day gets more dreadful and each day I wish I wasn't here just a little more than the day before. I've been back in a corner for days and no one will pull me out. Being alone really does feel as awful as it sounds. Between the arguments and the tears, I can't hear my own thoughts anymore. I have no clue of what I want, what I need, what I should have. I miss being able to count on you.
10. Don’t you realize what you are to me, and what you’re always going to be? Everyone else is going to be second best. There’ll never be another you.
11. I never knew what I had until the first day it wasn't there.
12.I am not blind to your love for me, and i dare say that i love you with my whole heart, but i am just afraid to lose a friendship like ours.
13. I know this is hard to believe, but she cared. she cared a whole fucking lot about you. she's not perfect, she knows that, but she loved you, remember that. she still does. she probably still will, after she leaves and she goes her way, she's still gonna fucking care.
14. I don't know what its going to be like. To not be able to see you whenever I want. To have to be okay with just a phone call. I'll have to look at everyone else happy and in love, while I will have to go to sleep alone every night. I won't be able to hold your hand or study in your room. I won't be able to share everything with you. And I don't know what it will be like, but I want to find out. I would rather find out, then not have you at all.
15. I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you. I daydream about you all the time, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said. I've memorized your face. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together and even though neither of us know what the future holds, I know one thing for sure; You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.
16. In the last few days you have made me feel alive. You've made me feel beautiful and intelligent and wanted. And no matter how hard I try, I'll never be able to tell you how much that has meant to me.
17. I'm not sure about much and I always struggle to explain the way I feel. I don't open to anyone and I keep my heart locked away. But somehow you made it leap out of my chest. Somehow you get me to tell you my deepest, darkest secrets. And somehow I might have fallen in love with you.
18. There will never be a quote that explains how much you mean to me. Never a song that truly hit's the spot. Not enough words to tell you how I feel. And not enough time to show how long I wanna be with you.
19. I can't take a day that you're not here. You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.
20. I think we spend too much time wondering why we're not good enough. We waste too much time putting ourselves down, that we don't ever stop to see that we are good enough. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed, and never get a chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is shining and tomorrow is another day.
21. There are many lessons in life that only time can teach you, like how much you love someone, its nearly impossible to know that, until you spend your days without them, and then there are those lessons that you can learn only through the beating of your heart, and through feeling such strong emotions that you can barely breathe, then finally, the essence of time and the power of your heart crossing paths, and the only knowledge your left with is the realization that time is the one thing that keeps you from letting go, no, its never the embracing, or the kisses, not the laughter or the tears, only time.
22. I don't know, I mean I want to be his friend. But then again, I really don't. You know? I mean how can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them, you're thinking about how much more you really want.
23. For some reason, he cares about me. and on a good day, i feel like i might become everything he sees in me. it is because of that, and it is because of about a million other reasons that he pretty much means the world to me.
24.No matter how long it takes, it will get better. no matter how many tears there will always be a time when your eyes stop crying and your eyes start shining again. just know that everything will be alright no matter what you, he, or her thinks. because life is nothing but a big elastic band. stretched to one end, it will always bounce back the beginning, in the end.
25."that girl" that was crazy enough to go out on her own and do it all. I want to be remarkable, breathtaking and insane in all the best ways. I want to be anything but
ordinary, because the idea of leaving the world without making a difference scares the shit out of me.
26. In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.
27. The thing is... you make me so happy, you know exactly what to say at exactly the right times. You don't judge me, you stick up for me. You agree with what I am saying, even if I sound stupid- anything to stop an argument. I feel safe when I talk to you. I like how you're always there for me. I love how you know how I am feeling, or how you know what not to say when I feel a certain way. I love your smile, and the way you laugh at my stupid jokes. I like how we joke around, and bull each other. I love you, so so much. I need to be with you forever. You make me so happy. I just hope I make you feel the same. I love you.
28.I was crying and screaming and trying to push you away but you just held onto me tighter. and for the first time you just held onto me tighter, and for the first time in my life, i knew what it felt like to have somebody care.
29. I miss you most when I'm driving alone and that song comes on the radio. You know, the one you always used to sing to me, no matter how much grief I gave you. You always sang it and I always smiled at you.
30. You know what? You should break up with me for her. You should go out with anyone your heart desires because, eventually, I know what will happen. See, you're gonna be with all those other girls, but none of those girls are gonna be like me. I'm different than all of them. You're going to realize that.
31. Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they're your guardian angel sent from heaven above.
32. It's those moments when you drive around in a car full of friends around a town too small for you. You gasp for breath between laughs. It's those moments where you get high off just breathing in so deep, you feel your lung starting to get cold. for a second, that one split second, you don't care at all. you don't care about school, about parents or about money, about rules, or broken hearts. who you care about are the kids sitting next to you. cause it's all we really need isn't it? those kids next to you, the ones who make you feel invincible even at your weakest points.
33. We will always want something more than what we've got. But face it, whatever happens, happens. And whatever we are given, we need to hold onto that with all of our might. Because that's it. That's what we were given, what we've been trusted in to keep, to treasure, to take care of and to love with all of our hearts. We need to appreciate every little thing we've got because, well, it's all we've got. It's okay to dream, but first you need to treasure reality in all its beauty.
34. It’s not like I’ll never see you again. I finally realized. Yeah, it’ll be hard, but life moves fast-we’ll see each other again. I know that. I can feel that. Just like I can feel how much you care for me and how much I love you. I know in my heart that this isn’t over and that we’ll make it through this. Granted, lots of couples don’t, but they don’t have what we have.--Nicholas Sparks
35. I couldn’t ever begin to tell you why we were best friends, because you wouldn’t understand. It’s made up of all of our, you had to be there times and our blonde moments. It’s made up of our laughs, fights and hearts. It’s made of the smiles that just come to our faces when we’re with other people because something reminded us of something we did together. I can’t really give you any better reason or explanation other than; she has just always been there.
36. Sometimes when I look at you, and you're looking back at me, I can see something. This teeny-tiny hint of something more, something you're feeling but can't say. When our eyes meet, it's like we're instantly connected. And I know no one catches it but me and you, but I like it that way. It's like our own little secret, a place we go to when everything around us is crazy and we just need some semblance of normal. There are times when I want nothing more than to look you in the eyes, cause it's when we're looking at each other in silence that we end up saying the most.
37. The good times and the bad times both will pass. It will pass. It will get easier. But the fact that it will get easier does not mean that it doesn’t hurt now. And when people try to minimize your own pain you’re doing yourself a disservice. Don’t do that. The truth is that it hurts because it’s real. It hurts because it mattered. And that’s an important thing to acknowledge to yourself. But that doesn’t mean that it won’t end. That it won’t get better. Because it will.
38. I just keep telling myself that there will be a significant moment when I finally know what to do.
hope you smile today :)
Tuesday, 17 July 2012
You are incredible. I mean that and I know that, and I don't even know you so that has to mean something right? I believe in you. I believe you are capable or anything you set your mind to. You are incredible. I mean that. Enjoy the post.
1. What" and "If" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side by side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life. I don't know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, then it's never too late. If it was true then, why wouldn't it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like - love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for but I'd like to believe if I ever were to feel it, that I will have the courage to seize it. And if you didn't, I hope one day that you will.
2. You think that you deserve that pain, but you don’t. I know what it’s like to want to avoid it all, to just need to make it go away, but you can’t. I know that you look in the mirror and feel that it’s all your fault, like there was something you should have done—like in some way, the things that have happened to you were your fault. But, they weren’t. And maybe you look in the mirror and see that, but I look at you and I see someone incredible, who needs to be happy. Whom I need to be happy. You think you deserve to let these things gnaw at your insides, torturing you, but you don’t. You deserve so much better than that. I need you to see that, because you deserve to not walk around with any of this pain. You deserve better, you just have to understand that.
3. I don't blame her; I don't blame anyone who falls for him because it's hard not to. You look at him and it's instant -and if it's not you're probably blind. He's really good at saying sweet things and making jokes that can lead you on. And if that's not enough, you find out how screwed up he is -I hate how harsh that sounds but it's true- and you just want to save him. He's so honest, you think you have to be special to know that things you know. But you're not special. He's just really good at drawing you in, because in the end, he just doesn't want to be alone.
4. I think everybody needs a place to go when things become too much; a place where the world is the way you want it to be, and is how you would have created it, if you had the chance.
5. Whether it is the best of times or the worst of times, it is the only time we have.
6. So here’s a piece of advice; let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love just isn’t enough, and move on when things aren’t like they were before, for surely there is someone out there who will love you even more.
7. Sometimes you have to figure out that the people you care the most about just don't care about you. Sometimes they have better girls, girls that mean more than you ever did. Sometimes you just have to accept that love sucks, and know that he doesn't want you in his life. Sometimes you have to realize you weren't meant to be, and you both can find better fits in your lives. Sometimes you have to accept that people lie. Sometimes you have to know things change, and life goes on.
8. People think they know you. They think they know how you're handling a situation. But the truth is, no one knows. No one knows what happens after you leave them, when you're lying in bed or sitting over your breakfast alone and all you want to do is cry or scream. They don't know what's going on inside your head - the mind-numbing cocktail of anger and sadness and guilt. This isn't their fault. They just don't know. And so they pretend and they say you're doing great when you're really not. And this makes everyone feel better. Everybody but you.
9. I suffer in silence. I don’t cry in front of people. I can smile, despite how bad things are. I will always put you before me. I leave my phone on at night just in case someone needs me. It’s because I love everyone else more than I could ever love myself. What can I say, I’m just a screw up with a good heart
10. Hope is the most dangerous emotion in the world. It has the power to blind the most perceptive individuals, silence the most rational of doubts, forgive the most heinous injustices. Hope has the power to heal, but only in equal measure with its power to destroy
11. Never. Give up. It may seem impossible right now, but one day you'll have the life you want. Whether its 6 months from now or 30 years from now, you'll get there. Just hold my hand & hold your own head up, & we'll get through this together. I promise.
12. I don't think you understand what it feels like to give so much to someone who gives you so little.
13. I don't know why we all hang on to something we know we're better of letting go. It's like we're scared to lose what we don't really have. Some of us say we'd rather have that then nothing at all, but the truth is; to have it half way is harder then not having it all.
14. You know you're better than that, so put your past behind you. You just gave so much to someone who never really deserved it.
15. If you are willing to walk the path of the dreamer, anything is possible.
16. I guess I just have to accept the fact that you aren't the person that I once knew. & that we aren't the best friends we once were.
17. he knows the real me. the me that prefers to stay home on weekends to play the play station and eat ice cream and pizza. the me that runs around in boxers and my hair a mess. but he actually likes the real me.
18. There it goes again. That heavy feeling in your chest when you don't feel any desire to speak or move. All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep, because the process of being broken is incredibly exhausting. You attempt your best to make your days fulfilling, but no matter how hard you try you can't seem to connect to anyone or anything.
19. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens. She holds happiness, love and opinions. She smiles when she feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying. Cries when she’s happy, and laughs when shes afraid. Her love is unconditional. There’s only one thing wrong with her - and that is that sometimes she forgets what she is worth.
20. "It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on." -Nicholas Sparks
21. Here's a toast. To the good days, the better friends. The ones that you just can't live without. The people that have taught you how to party. How to live. How to have a good time just sitting around. Here are to the people that no matter how bad things seem, are going to be there for you. To lean back on and catch you if you fall.
I hope you smile today :)
Monday, 09 July 2012
To every single person who is about to read this post. Do not lose hope. Find that one thing that takes your breath away and makes you believe in better days. For me, it's a sunset. Without hope this crazy world is very lonely, so hold on to hope, hold on to your dreams and stay forever strong, even when you are weak. You are never alone. Enjoy the update.
1. I know you messed up, but I was willing to forgive you because that's how happy you made me. But you gave up, you just didn't fight for me. You backed out when one thing went wrong, and that's what hurts the most. You saw me and looked right through me, I was invisible. And now, all I have to say is fuck you. I'm so over you.
2. The only way to get what you really want is to know what you really want. And the only way to know what you really want is to know yourself. And the only way to know
yourself is to be yourself. And the only way to be yourself is to listen to your heart.
3. Things don't go wrong and break your heart so that you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up, so that you can be all that you were intended to be.
4. Do you believe in fate? do you believe that some people are just meant for each other, or that they are not? do you believe that the things life throws at us were done so deliberately, that everything happens for a reason and every occurrence is a sign?
5. Whenever you leave something you loved so much that meant the entire world to you, there comes a long process in reaction to it. you are thrusted into something that feels like you have never been before, but it is the exact same place you have been in. sometimes your heart needs a long restart to realize how it feels to be off your sleeve, and back in your own chest.
6. No one has the right to tell you who you are & control your life, cause it's yours. Your life is meant to be lived by no one else but yourself. We sometimes let people get the best of us, destroy us & change our opinions on what we believe is true. Only you know what is right for yourself, you have the power, you make the choices &learn. Each experience we go through in life is a lesson to be learned. We all make mistakes, why is it so hard for some to understand? No one should be judged by the mistakes they have made. It's past news. Everythinghappens for a reason & without the hard times, how would we ever realize our true strength? It's only through a time of suffering when we realize how strong we truly are inside, when we realize how much we can actuallyput up with & deal with before we eventually break.
7.Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... it has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.-The Four Loves -- C.S. Lewis
8. I want someone who won't care that I hate wearing shoes, that I'm incapable of sitting still, that I am a complete neat freak and I refuse to be ladylike. someone who realizes that half of the decisions I make are usually ones I regret. and I have the right to overreact at any given moment. I want someone who knows how completely insane I am, and he wouldn't want me any other way.
9. In French, you don’t really say "I miss you." You say "tu me manques," which is closer to "you are missing from me." I love that. "You are missing from me." You are a part of me, you are essential to my being. You are like a limb, or an organ, or blood. I cannot function without you.
10. At least I expected the disappointment, right? I mean, I can't say I was surprised you hurt me once again. But I can't say it hurt any less, either.
11. If this is what you want, I am fine with that. but please don't ever come back. you had your chance.
12. The best things in life don't happen unless you take risks. Risk yourself and throw your heart out onto the table. Be who you are and hope people accept you, and if they don't, too bad. Always be real, never fake. Smile when you're happy, cry when you're sad. Never hold emotions inside. Let yourself risk getting hurt. Let yourself try something new. Follow your heart and do what you feel is right, not what other people tell you to do. Fall in love, take a chance, and hope the other person feels the same. Love is a risk. It could bring either pleasure or pain, sometimes both. Life is a gamble and you never know what it'll bring. Live in the moment and don't dwell on the past. Find the good in everybody. Think positive and do positive. Break the rules and take the chance of getting caught.
13. We deny that we're tired, we deny that we're scared, we deny how badly we want to succeed. And most importantly, we deny that we're in denial. We only see what we want to see and believe what we want to believe, and it works. We lie to ourselves so much that after a while the lies start to seem like the truth. We deny so much that we can't recognize the truth right in front of our faces.
14. It's true what they say, that if you stop worrying about the one who doesn't see your worth, your eyes are going to open up to the one who's been there all along, the one who looks at you like you put the stars in the sky. all it takes is for you to stop worrying about that one who hurt you, to shift your focus, and things will seem a whole lot brighter. because, just because one boy can't understand what he gave up doesn't mean everyone is that way. i guarantee there's someone out there right now that is just waiting for you to open your eyes.
15. You're amazing, you know that? You see me breaking, falling apart, so full of hatred, and yet you love me. You see me crying, weak and yet remain unphased. I don't know how you can love me, but whatever it is, I hope it doesn't go away.
16. I wanna do something that matters. Say something different, something that sets the whole world on it's ear. I wanna do something better, with the time I've been given, and I wanna try to touch a few hearts in this life and leave nothing less than something that says I was here.
17. I love the way you look at me. especially when i say something really stupid. you have this "why do i put up with you" look. but, right after that it's the "it's because i love you" look. then the "i must be insane to love you" look. and finally the "i must seriously be insane" look.
18. you're exceptional the way you are. don't need to change for nobody. you're incredible, anyone can see that. when will you believe that? you are nothing but exceptional.
19. Don't give up okay? I know you've been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass. The tears will stop falling. Your heart will heal itself. I promise you it will, so hold on. Don't let go, don't lose hope because I promise you'll find someone who will treat you right the way he never did. Someone who will never ever leave you, the way he did. He'll be worth the wait, so hang in there, you deserve to be happy.
20. and even if we never talk again, please remember that I am forever changed by who you are and what you meant to me.
21. I'm really happy for you. Honestly, I really am. You've found someone, well not technically, she's always been there for you but because of me, you've never been able to see that until recently. She loves you a lot, I can tell. And I can also tell that you really do care alot about her. Obviously more than you cared for me. And I'm not saying that with any bitterness or hatred. 'Cause really I am truly happy for you. I still care about you, but you're happy. So I have nothing to worry about right? You're happy, that's all that matters. But it's been so long since we've really had a heart-to-heart conversation. And I have to admit I miss those late night phone calls, your voice whispering to me at 3 AM in the morning. But I'm sure you have those moments with her too. You make me wish I had a time machine. You two make me jealous, seeing you two so happy together. You guy's aren't your everyday, average couple, you guys really are something special. After all you've put her through. After every time you reassured me you'd never be with her. Here you are, two years later absolutely head-over-heels in love with her. And I can't blame you. 'Cause after all this time, she stuck around. She never gave up. I don't know how she did it, because I could barely put up with you. Maybe it was her knowledge of patience, her tolerance. Unlike me on the other hand, impatient and ignorant. Maybe you just needed someone to really love you, flaws and all. That was something I could never do. I wish you both the best, I know you guys will last. That's what you call love.
22. "Instead I watched him slip away, I watched him fade into a memory cause I knew that was best. I knew my heart couldn’t take it anymore and I knew I’d be alright without him. Tears trickled down my face as he vanished into the distance. It felt like each step he took was a memory fading, a promise breaking, and a love dying. I was okay. He went his way and I went mine though the memories were left behind, about a silly girl and foolish boy in love."
23. That's it, that's how it ends. No looking back, no holding back. No goodbyes and no smiles. Because, that's life. You don't get a chance to ever really tell someone how you feel because you never have the guts until it's too late. And you don't realize just how much you love them until you lose them. Not until the last second do you understand how incomplete you are without them, how incomplete you are always going to be.
24. You know what I think we are most afraid of? Not knowing. Not knowing whether it's all really worth it. Not knowing if you should give up or keep fighting. Not knowing why you do things you do; not knowing the purpose. It's like when you're little and you touch the stove and get burned, because you didn't really know that it was hot. Not knowing has always hurt us, from the very beginning.
25. I need my life to mean something. We all have ups and downs, mine just seem a little more frequent. I don't want to be stressed out over boys or school or friends anymore. I deserve to be happy; and I deserve someone who loves me; unconditionally. I know I'm no saint and I've made mistakes in my life. Everyone makes mistakes. I just need to be anywhere but here.
26. Everything will be okay. Think about happened a year ago today. You probably can't even remember. Everything that seems important now won't be anymore. Things find a way of working themselves out. Things aren't as impossible as they seem. Don't think about how broken your heart is right now, don't think about how things won't work and how hard everything seems to always be. You have two moving feet and a heart that beats. Use your feet and go find someone or something to make your heart happy. Everything is going to work out. Whatever happens is what is what is supposed to happen. Maybe it won't always work out, I can't promise you that it will. But there is no reason to believe you won't be okay. There is no reason to believe everything won't work out.
27. You over-think things. You say, "What if we're not meant to be?" Well, you know what? So what? Make a mistake with me. Nobody goes through this life and does everything perfectly. We're all going to fail, so you might as well make a mistake with me. Sometimes when we take a chance that has this much at stake, we look back and in hindsight what seemed wrong looks more like right. So I say worse case, we'll be left with a lot of good memories. This chance we have, well, it's worth that, so come on. I'm telling you, the right thing to do is make a mistake with me.
28. Sometimes, people drift apart and you go days without thinking about the person who you talked to everyday for upwards of six months. Sometimes, you don't see or talk to the person who knew you best, the person who made your heart skip a beat, the person who gave you butterflies, for weeks. Sometimes, you completely forget about them and give up trying to rekindle any sort of friendship or relationship and regret ever letting them walk away. And then sometimes, if you're lucky, you drift back.
I hope you smile today :)